General Shipping Polices
– All ammunition orders are shipped via UPS Ground
– All Components order will ship via UPS or USPS depending on volume and price
– Ammunition ships only to continental 48 states only
– Components can be shipped with AK & HI via USPS
– No ammunition orders shipped to PO Boxes
– All documentation (FFL, FOID, DL & ID Cards) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
before the order will ship.
– We ship must orders in unmarked boxes, but some case quantity ammunition orders
will be shipped in their original packaging that clearly displays what is in
the box. If you are concerned about theft upon delivery, add signature service
to the order so that package isn’t left on your doorstep. We are not responsible for theft and will not refund the order.
– We HIGHLY recommend you purchase insurance for your order. We can not control what UPS/USPS does with the package after it leaves our warehouse. Orders are automatically insured for $100. Anything beyond that is the responsibility of the customer.
Below is a high-level list of state and federal ammunition purchasing restrictions and laws. This is not an all-encompassing list. Please do your own research and understand all applicable laws of your jurisdiction before placing an order. Submission of an order is acknowledgement that you satisfy all legal requirements and take full responsibility for your order.
State Ammunition Shipping & Purchase Restrictions
Alaska – No Ammunition sales
California – California Ammunition Shipping Restrictions
– All Ammunition shipments must go to an FFL or licensed Ammunition Vendor
– A copy of the FFL must be submitted prior
– No Sales to the Cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento or San Francisco.
Connecticut – Connecticut Ammunition Purchase Restrictions
All ammunition customers from Connecticut must submit one of the following:
– A valid permit to carry a pistol or revolver
– A valid long gun eligibility certificate
– A valid ammunition certificate
– All order must include a legal photo ID that shows date of birth and photograph.
Hawaii – No Ammunition sales
Illinois – Illinois Ammunition Restrictions
– Required FOID and Valid State Issued Photo ID
– No sales to the City of Chicago
Massachusetts – No Ammunition sales
Must submit a copy of FID and State Issued Photo ID
– All Shipments must go to FFL holder or Licensed Seller of Ammunition
– Copy of FFL/License must be on file before shipping
– Must be 21 years of age to purchase all ammunition.
– Must submit copy of valid Pistol/revolver safety certificate or Rhode Island hunter education course card.
– No Sales of Ammunition of Components
Federal Ammunition Shipping & Purchase Restrictions
(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by
imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
(2) who is a fugitive from justice;
(3) who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled
substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act
(21 U.S.C. 802));
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been
committed to a mental institution;
(5) who, being an alien—
(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or
(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been
admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is
defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act
(8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)));
(6) who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable
(7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced
(8) who is subject to a court order that—
(A) was issued after a hearing of which such person
received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to
(B) restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or
threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate
partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate
partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
(i) includes a finding that such person
represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or
(ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the
use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate
partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or
(9) who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of
domestic violence, to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce,
or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive
any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate
or foreign commerce.
(n) It shall be unlawful for any person who is under indictment for a
crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship or
transport in interstate or foreign commerce any firearm or ammunition or
receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in
interstate or foreign commerce.